2017 Call for for Abstracts Connected Health Conference - Boston, MA - Oct 25-27, 2017
CONNECTED HEALTH CONFERENCE
BOSTON, MA - OCTOBER 25-27, 2017
Call for Abstracts
The 2017 Connected Health Conference will be holding a poster session in collaboration with the Journal of Medical Internet Research (JMIR). Poster presentations offer an opportunity to share your work with an international audience interested in Connected Health. Posters will be on display in the exhibit hall with special designated times for presentations. Topics presented showcase work relevant to the Conference theme, including:
- Connected health in clinical care and remote monitoring
- Evaluation of new business models in a changing healthcare environment
- User-centered design of connected health technologies and applications
- Evaluation of clinical and business innovations
- Design and implementation of data exchange
- The consumerization and quantification of health
- Connected health technologies for underserved populations
- Connected health technologies for global health
- Design and validation of wearables and sensor technologies or interventions using wearables and sensors
- Design and validation of systems using artificial intelligence, voice technology, and virtual reality
- Connected health programs to combat addictions
- Poster abstracts (and actual posters) will be published online in JMIR’s iProceedings, free of charge.
- The presenting author will receive one free registration to the Conference. Poster authors should plan to present their posters during the designated times.
- All accepted poster authors are eligible (and encouraged) to submit a full paper to be published in a multi-journal CHC17 Theme Issue by JMIR Publications at a 20% discounted Article Processing Fee. Full papers can be submitted until two months after the Conference. Please select the CHC17 section on submission to any JMIR journal.
The submissions site is open until July 27, 2017 (deadline extended!) - Click here to submit!
Review Call for Abstracts
Review Poster Session FAQs